MCM Comic Con Artist Alley applications are now open!
Here are your application forms to apply for an Artist Alley table at MCM Comic Con London (28-30 October 2022) and MCM Comic Con Birmingham (12-13 November 2022) via our new curated process.
Please fill out the registration form you choose completely and fully, particularly the credentials section.
If you are interested in attending both MCM events, you will need to fill out 2 separate applications.
Note that this is a table request form and filling it out does not guarantee you space as tables are limited. If you exhibited at any previous MCM events, you still need to reapply.
Artist Alley will no longer be first-come, first-served; we will be curating Artist Alley and each application will be reviewed by committee in a juried process. After a registration period, we will review all applications and let you know if we are able to offer you a table; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table – each application will be reviewed equally.
If your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a link for payment. As per previous years, you will have a deadline for payment before the link expires.
Instructions for obtaining a MCM Comic Con London Artist Alley table:
All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 1.82-meter table, two chairs and two artist alley badges for £156 including VAT.
You must pay in full Monday, 12th of September 2022, in order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Instructions for obtaining a MCM Comic Con Birmingham Artist Alley table:
1. Fill out the following Application form HERE (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM BST on Monday, 18th of July 2022.
Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 1.82-meter table, two chairs and two artist alley badges for £132 including VAT.
You must pay in full Monday, 21st of September 2022, in order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Before you officially apply for MCM Comic Con Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event. All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 2.43 meters tall (from the floor) and no more than 1.67 meters wide; please keep in mind that tables are .76 meters high when measuring your display.
1. Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 1.21 meters; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
2. The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
3. All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not at the show.
4. All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
5. Artist Alley tables are to be mainly used by creators to sell artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.) Artist Alley creators may have 10-15% of their table used for merchandise sales such as apparel, stickers, pins, or plushies.
If accepted into artist alley, you agree to all the terms and conditions for participation in the event, which can be found HERE!
If you understand and are amenable to all the above, you’re all set to apply.
Mike Negin Alex Rae
Global Comic Talent Manager & Comic Talent Coordinator
Ph: 347-276-5594 Ph: 917-701-6936